Thursday, April 4, 2013

Communication



When human beings elevate to a spiritual level of "benevolence" our nature will alter our communication.

Our spoken word will have a powerful effect and bring about powerful results; results that will continually aggrandize our minds and spiritual potential, maximizing our spiritual potential to greater bounds; a collective "Oneness" that functions as a cooperative consciousness.

Self-actualization transformed!


Where are you on Loves scale of transformation?

What are your words communicating to your fellow human beings?  


Communication


by Petr Kratochvil





Written by Betty Alark

9 comments:

  1. oh yes, how words can build up or bring down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Lynn!

    It's so ediifying to be lifted up rather than judge and condemned; or as you stated torn down!

    Thanks for the comments Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Communication comes in more than just words. The something is said is often just as important as what was said.

    Lee
    Wrote By Rote
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. One thing we have plenty of these days is communication! Great to meet you during the A-Z this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adapt my words according to who I'm speaking with. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure why but this website is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later on and see if thе рroblem ѕtill exists.


    Fеel frеe to surf to my web blog; Sixpack

    ReplyDelete