Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fear


                                                                                              

"Fear" has the potential to triumph over bringing Love to the forefront.

When fear prevails, standing on the front lines of change has to -- wait; while courage, takes a back seat.

Courage, confidence and having a character of making a difference are forerunners toward -- "Self Actualization and Oneness" being realized. 

"Fear" tends to keep people barricaded in comfort zones; giving them the illusion that the barricade is a safe haven that can be justified. Until something occurs to disrupt the comfort zone, fear will always reign victorious.


Standing against injustices that hinder God-given potential and 
Human rights from prevailing, voices the slogan “fear doesn’t live here.”

Granted we all experience a degree of fear in the face of overcoming a challenge; however, the key is to defeat the voice of fear and send it on its way so that a higher form of being can come to the forefront!

God didn’t give us a spirit of fear,  God gave us a spirit of power and Love. It is by the spirit that God has given us that we can cast down the voice of fear and bring Love to the forefront!


Please click on the link below to learn how to overcome fear by 

the spirit of God!!








                                                             Fear
                                                                                             Picture by Gustavo Rezende

Is fear keeping you from becoming all that you can become?

Is it holding up your spiritual progress?


Written by Betty Alark

17 comments:

  1. Very good advice! I always told my kids..."No Fear!" Thanks for visiting my blog. You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roberta! I'm pleased to have made your day!!

      Keep pouring out the wisdom!!

      Delete
  2. People say I'm fearless, but I'm not! I'm filled with fear all the time! But for some reason, I do things anyway ... sometimes I wonder why, but then I'm never sorry after ... Allowing fear to rule will lead to a unlived life, I believe.

    Please take off that part where we have to enter a code. You could do comment moderation instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't aware that you had to enter a code. I thought I had taken care of that before the challenge. I must had had the intention of doing it and forgot. Thank you Melissa for the reminder!

    Thank you so much for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I turned it off. Would you come back and let me know if it is infact off? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Facing fear can be one of the most daunting yet rewarding things we do. What a positive & inspiring post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Susan! Appreciate your comments and complement!

      Enjoy the challenge!

      Delete
  6. Fear is a big thing for me. I'm afraid of a lot of things. Great post though. You raise some thought provoking ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fear does keep me from many things--if it is something i am meant to do, then i must rely on the "perfect love" of Jesus, only His love can cast out all fear---great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen Lynn!

    Thanks for responding! Great comments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember reading somewhere once that FEAR stood for Fantasy Expectations Appearing Real -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's a new one; haven't heard that one before.

      Interesting comment, Ida!

      Delete
  10. Fear can be so crippling. God really does triumph over all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes and Yes!

    Thanks for your comments Lynda!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Betty, thank you for posting comment at our page, and thus brought me to yours. Lovely posts you have here. As for fear, we all have them aren't we? Big and small, lurking under the beds or in the closets. My son and I share the same fear, of flying, and I told my son, we die anyway no matter what we do. So we continue on flying and prying too, to thank God, for the courage we are always given when needed. Ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're welcome! I so enjoy food!

    yes it is true we do all have fears. I'm so glad that you and your son push through them and not let them stop you from enjoying your life! Enjoy the flying!

    ReplyDelete