Saturday, April 13, 2013

Love



Love 

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

New International Version (NIV)




Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonour others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts always hopes, and always perseveres. 8 Love never fails.

                                  LOVE


Enjoy your Sunday everyone!


Photos by Sharon Apted


15 comments:

  1. I always loved this...makes me think of weddings every time. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you and yes the scripture is very beautiful!

      Delete
  3. Oh your are welcome, Rebecca! Im sure the scripture touches every heart in a different way! I can very well see it applying to two people getting married! That would be a wonderful marriage; a match made in heaven!

    Have a great Sunday, Rebecca! Thank you for your comments and stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite verses! I really like the pictures you posted with it as well. New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Sylvia! and thanks for being a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so true...LOVE is all of these things. Thanks for visiting me today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Paula! yes love is!

      Thanks for your visit!

      Delete
  7. One of my all time favorite scriptures.
    A to Z buddy
    Peanut Butter and Whine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love scripture - it warms my heart and sole!

    ReplyDelete
  9. For me, today, "Love is patient" really spoke to me as I was feeling particularly frazzled (Manic Monday)

    Thank you for sharing this verse :) -Mel

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favorite parts in the Bible, although it's pretty difficult to put into practice.

    My Writing Blog
    My Life Blog

    ReplyDelete